White Bean Soup w/ Sausage & Collards. This is the white bean soup recipe I've been looking for. I made a few alterations but it turned out to be just as good as the Tuscan White Bean and Pancetta soup at my local gourmet market. Absolutely delicious, used dried beans and cooked them in the soup since I had them in the pantry.
Allow the soup to cool completely. This simple but flavorful Tuscan white bean soup with sausage doesn't require any pre-cooking or searing, making it a true slow-cooker meal. This slow cooker bean and sausage soup has a fairly minimal ingredients list. You can cook White Bean Soup w/ Sausage & Collards using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Bean Soup w/ Sausage & Collards
- You need 1 lb of Ground Sausage.
- You need 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 can of Cannellini beans, drained & rinsed.
- It’s 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 6 cup of Water.
- You need 2 bunch of Turnip Greens.
Because of that, I made sure to choose a few key ingredients that pack in lots. A good, hearty white bean soup is one of our favorite ways to warm up in the colder months. (We're also big fans of Escarole White Bean Soup.) Optional: In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. This Italian white bean soup is one of my favorites when I' m looking for a hearty soup. The cannellini beans and the sausage make this a high protein It's also a great gluten free soup.
White Bean Soup w/ Sausage & Collards step by step
- Cooks sausage and onions in large saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until fat renders and browned..
- Add collard greens, beans and 4 cups broth. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened. Adjust consistency of soup with water, if necessary..
- Serve with toasted French bread slices..
You can even turn it into a vegan or vegetarian white bean soup by simply swapping the turkey sausage out for a. This tasty white bean soup is made with kale and smoked sausage, along with tomatoes, bell peppers, and a variety of vegetables. We made this with great northern beans and spicy andouille sausage. Polish sausage or another type of smoked sausage may be used as well. In this soup, the sausage, white beans and orzo make this soup super hearty and filling.