Mushroom, Leek, Chicken Sausage and Tortellini Soup. Cheese tortellini, chicken sausage, leeks, and mushrooms combine in this easy-to-make, hearty soup seasoned with hot sauce and garlic. Reduce heat to medium, and stir in the mushrooms and leeks. Here's a hearty, sophisticated soup that is quick and easy enough to make on a weeknight.
Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! It's loaded with veggies They especially love our chili recipes, chicken & noodles, and this creamy sausage and tortellini soup. How to Make Sausage Tortellini Soup. You can have Mushroom, Leek, Chicken Sausage and Tortellini Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom, Leek, Chicken Sausage and Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 5 each of Mushrooms large.
- It’s 2 each of large leeks cut up.
- It’s 6 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 4 each of Chicken sausage cut up.
- Prepare 9 oz of Package cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Hot pepper sauce.
- It’s 5 each of Cilantro.
This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. It's the perfect cold weather soup. To make this Sausage Tortellini Soup dairy-free, omit the cheese tortellini and substitute regular pasta, and be sure to double check all of your. This is loaded with hearty bits of chicken, cheesy tortellini, fresh nutritious spinach, and flavorful tender mushrooms A Tortellini Soup with the Works!
Mushroom, Leek, Chicken Sausage and Tortellini Soup instructions
- In a hot skillet heat olive oil add mushroom, leeks stir till soften. About 5 min..
- Pour chinken broth into a large pan, bring to a boil add chicken, tortellini, garlic, hot sauce. Reduce heat stir inmushrooms and leek. Cover and simmer for 30 min. Garnish with cilantro..
Now is the time you definitely can't have too many soup recipes! It's been soup half the time around here for the. How to make slow cooker tortellini soup with sausage. I also used spicy ground Italian sausage and deglazed it. I wanted some soup one winter night and came up with this one using what I had on hand.