How to Make Delicious Italian sausage soup
Italian sausage soup. Lighten up a hearty sausage soup recipe with turkey Italian sausage and add flavor with canned tomatoes, fresh. This soup is easy to put together, and the flavor of the spicy sausage is balanced nicely by Great Northern beans Nutritional Information. Italian Sausage Soup recipe for a creamy, comforting soup with noodles that is full of flavor and perfect for a family dinner during the cold winter months!
A filling soup packed with the flavors of Italian sausage, zucchini, tomatoes, spinach and topped with Parmesan cheese. A hearty one pot meal that is freezer friendly and can be made in the slow cooker. Italian Sausage Soup doesn't use any unusual seasonings and has pretty basic ingredients. You can have Italian sausage soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian sausage soup
- It’s 1 packages of spicy Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 small of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of cooked rotini.
- It’s 1 bunch of celery.
If you prefer to use Swiss chard or kale for your greens, that's perfectly ok. My mom dehydrates the last pick of tomatoes from her garden each fall—perfect for quick soups like this one. SAUSAGE TORTELLINI SOUP is such an easy and delicious soup to throw together on busy days! This Sweet Italian Sausage Recipe is bursting with that classic Italian flavor.
Italian sausage soup step by step
- Open the sausages and form into meatballs. In large pot cook completely and drain grease..
- Chop pepperoni into tiny cubes(about 1/3 cup), Chop celery into bite size pieces (1 cup), cut stewed tomatoes into bite size pieces. Add all ingredients and broth to pot with sausage..
- Let simmer on low for 15 min, add pasta and let heat thru. Enjoy..
Now this soup is packed with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes and hearty spinach – a complete meal in a single bowl. The only downside of this recipe is that the leftovers were not enough. This soup comes with a memory: a bowl of hearty soup served by my mother-in-law one chilly fall I keep tortellini and Italian sausage in the freezer (they're great staples for all sorts of meals), so I'm. Creamy Italian Sausage Soup – Cheesy, pasta filled soup made with Italian sausage; is the perfect pairing for an easy This Italian Sausage Soup is simple to make, insanely delicious & my kids love it. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini.