Sherry's Sausage Soup. My mom has some kind of magic voodoo about finding great recipes! Most of my favorite recipes have come from her. Since the ones that I make are vegetarian.
Sausage, Mushroom, and Red Pepper Soup. Sherry's note: I sauted the onions and celery, added the garlic, then added everything except turnips, carrots oregano. Use turkey, beef, pork and more to make sausage soup, with recipes including sausage gumbo, sausage lentil soup, sausage corn chowder, hominy soup, Italian sausage stew and more. You can have Sherry's Sausage Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sherry's Sausage Soup
- You need 2 links of Hot Italian Sausage.
- You need 3-4 links of Mild Italian Sausage.
- You need 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Clove of minced garlic.
- You need 6 Cups of Water.
- You need 4 of Boullion Cubes (to taste).
- It’s 3 Cups of fresh Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of dry pasta (tiny ones).
- You need to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
The Best Summer Sausage Soup Recipes on Yummly Creamy Potato & Summer Sausage Soup, Italian Sausage Soup, Bow Tie Sausage Soup. This sausage and vegetable soup recipe is hearty and delicious. Italian sausage, potatoes, and a flavorful broth make a tasty and filling meal.
Sherry's Sausage Soup instructions
- Brown sausages and drain grease. Return to stock pot, add diced tomatoes, water, beef bouillon and bring to a boil. Add pasta and simmer 15 minutes. Add spinach and simmer 5 minutes..
- If you aren't going to eat it right away, you can simmer the soup and add the spinach and pasta 15 minutes before eating..
- Serve in bowl and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Best when served with Sherry's homemade French bread!.
I've made this soup twice so far, and it makes excellent. Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! This was a delicious and hearty soup for a cold wet. I've been making this for years,it's an Italian family favorite. I add escarole to the soup to add greens for a healthier diet.