Easiest Way to Make Tasty Sausage Bean Soup
Sausage Bean Soup. You're moments away from a flavor-packed soup that keeps you warm on even the chilliest nights. It's just the kind of recipe we Minnesotans love. I needed to add an additional can of chicken broth.
Sausage & White Bean Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Navy Bean Soup was incredibly easy, but boasts huge flavor and major filling power. Combine the sausage, beans, broth, garlic, spinach and marjoram in a medium saucepan. You can have Sausage Bean Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Bean Soup
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Season salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 2 can of Original Ranch Style Beans.
- Prepare 2 can of Diced Tomatoes (1 fire roasted, 1 regular).
- It’s 1 of Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage.
- Prepare 1 large of Baking potato.
Quick delicious and versatile I really like this soup but I doubled the chicken broth garlic and spinach and. This slow cooker bean and sausage soup has a fairly minimal ingredients list. Because of that, I made sure to choose a few key ingredients that pack in lots of flavor. For a great, quick weeknight dinner, this Tuscan Sausage and White Bean Soup cannot be beat.
Sausage Bean Soup instructions
- In a 4 qt. pot, cook the sausage on medium heat until it is browned and cooked through. Drain grease..
- Add the beans, diced tomatoes, seasonings, and water into the pot..
- Mix ingredients then bring the pot up to a boil. Reduce heat, cover with a sheet of tin foil, and let simmer for an hour..
- Cut up the potatoe into evenly sized 1" cubes. Lightly salt..
- Add the potatoes to the pot, stir, and continue cooking covered until potatoes are done..
The simple flavors combine into a rich, hearty, healthy soup. Sausage White Bean & Kale Soup. We turn to this soup when we're trying to be healthy—it's super hearty and will keep you full for hours. Slow cooker soups are the best. This simple and satisfying soup is packed with Italian sausage, hearty beans and plenty of fresh veggies to create a healthy meal-in-a-pot.