Recipe: Perfect Sausage Bean Soup
Sausage Bean Soup. You're moments away from a flavor-packed soup that keeps you warm on even the chilliest nights. It's just the kind of recipe we Minnesotans love. I needed to add an additional can of chicken broth.
This Navy Bean Soup was incredibly easy, but boasts huge flavor and major filling power. A rich hearty navy bean soup made from scratch with dry beans, smoked sausage, spinach, and other. This Sausage and Bean Soup is hearty and delicious that's quick to make and perfect for a winter night! You can have Sausage Bean Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Bean Soup
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Season salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 2 can of Original Ranch Style Beans.
- Prepare 2 can of Diced Tomatoes (1 fire roasted, 1 regular).
- Prepare 1 of Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage.
- You need 1 large of Baking potato.
This slow cooker bean and sausage soup has a fairly minimal ingredients list. Because of that, I made sure to choose a few key ingredients that pack in lots of flavor. Combine the sausage, beans, broth, garlic, spinach and marjoram in a medium saucepan. Slow cooker soups are the best.
Sausage Bean Soup instructions
- In a 4 qt. pot, cook the sausage on medium heat until it is browned and cooked through. Drain grease..
- Add the beans, diced tomatoes, seasonings, and water into the pot..
- Mix ingredients then bring the pot up to a boil. Reduce heat, cover with a sheet of tin foil, and let simmer for an hour..
- Cut up the potatoe into evenly sized 1" cubes. Lightly salt..
- Add the potatoes to the pot, stir, and continue cooking covered until potatoes are done..
Sausage White Bean & Kale Soup. We turn to this soup when we're trying to be healthy—it's super hearty and will keep you full for hours. For a great, quick weeknight dinner, this Tuscan Sausage and White Bean Soup cannot be beat. The simple flavors combine into a rich, hearty, healthy soup. This simple and satisfying soup is packed with Italian sausage, hearty beans and plenty of fresh veggies to create a healthy meal-in-a-pot.