Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup. Sour cream and cream cheese give richness to these smooth I put my slow cooker to work to fix these saucy spuds. The side dish features cubed red potatoes that are. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without.
This slow cooker potato soup is rich and hearty, plus the slow cooker does all the work! Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that's creamy, full of vegetables and chunks of ham, finished off with milk and sour cream for a easy and delicious hearty soup. How to make Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes: Red Potatoes: Cut into wedges. You can cook Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup
- You need 1 bag of diced frozen hash browns.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of box chicken stock.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of box cream cheese.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (optional).
- You need of Salt, pepper, Sage, basil.
- It’s 1 of smoked sausage kielbasa.
Olive oil: Extra virgin works best. Use melted butter if you don't have olive oil. Baking potatoes in the slow cooker is one of those things that is so easy, it feel like there must be some kind of catch. In the morning, wrap anywhere from one to eight potatoes in.
Slow cooker Potato & Smoked Sausage soup step by step
- Slice sausage into coins and cut the coins in half.
- In a sauté pan cook the sausage until heated and brown and set aside.
- In the slow cooker mix together everything EXCEPT cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Allow to cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high 3-4hrs..
- Periodically season to taste as desired.
- One hour before serving cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the soup.
- Mix to make sure all cream cheese has melted.
- Serve topped with cheddar cheese and enjoy!! ❤️.
Add the potatoes, onions, chicken broth, salt and pepper to the slow cooker. In a saucepan, combine the butter, flour, heavy cream and sour cream. Lift potatoes out of the slow cooker on to a plate or board using a large spoon and carefully unwrap. Serve your slow cooker jacket potatoes with your choice of toppings. Line a slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray.