How to Prepare Yummy Sausage, Tomato, and Pepper Soup
Sausage, Tomato, and Pepper Soup. Which brings us to the yummy sausage and red peppers, the garlic and tomatoes, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. While we still love and make our other sausage red pepper soup regularly, we find that we make that to go with something else, whether it's a hearty side dish or pasta or garlic. Sausage Tomato Soup. "We tasted soup a lot like this at a local restaurant," Marilyn Lee from Manhattan, Kansas happily reports.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! It uses parmesan, onion, italian seasoning, bell pepper, polish sausage, beef broth, olive oil, parsley, tomato paste, basil, brown sugar, tomato. This Italian inspired Roasted Tomato Soup uses fresh tomatoes, onion & pepper simmered with sausage & spices to create a hearty dish that's full of flavor! You can have Sausage, Tomato, and Pepper Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage, Tomato, and Pepper Soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of Mild Italian sausage, cut into 1/4" thick half moons.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 4 cups of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 cup of white rice, uncooked.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
You can use any type of sausage in this soup as it's cooked through before adding. White Bean Cabbage Sausage SoupReluctant Entertainer. cannellini beans, sausage, onion, Parmesan cheese. Everyone has their own favorite tomato soup. For some, it's rich and creamy, while others may prefer a fresher, lighter soup with roasted tomatoes and This Homemade Tomato Basil Soup, however, tops my list.
Sausage, Tomato, and Pepper Soup step by step
- Add oil to 4-quart sauce pan over medium-high heat. When oil begins to smoke, add sausage and cook until brown. Turn down to medium heat, then add onion and bell pepper. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until onions turn light brown..
- Add pepper, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne. Stir to combine. Add broth, tomatoes, and bay leaf. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and add rice. Cover saucepan and cook until rice is plump and tender, about 15-20 minutes. Remove bay leaf. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
Made with simple ingredients like tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onions, and basil, you know. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt, pepper, and chile flakes, and stir to combine. This soup is what dreams are made of: spicy sausage, healthy spinach, a seasoned, flavorful tomato broth that's slightly creamy and comforting pockets of If you have leftovers of this soup, the tortellini *might* absorb some of the broth while in the fridge. The difference in mine was negligible, I didn't. Just let it cool and pack it in plastic containers or resealable plastic bags and freeze.