Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Bacon N Bratwurst Soup
Bacon N Bratwurst Soup. These were GONE in the first pass at the church pot luck! Bratwurst Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Made this Bratwurst Soup close to the listed recipe and it was good.
Jacket Potato 英式杰克薯仔 (Baked potato served with sour cream, parmesan. The Best Bratwurst Soup Recipes on Yummly Combine bacon and bacon drippings with sauerkraut. hour. You can have Bacon N Bratwurst Soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon N Bratwurst Soup
- It’s 6 of whole uncooked bratwurst.. a.k.a brats.
- It’s 3 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bullion cube.
- It’s 5 cup of water.
- You need 4 of uncooked slices of bacon..
- You need 3/4 lb of raw baby carrots.
- You need 1 large of white onion.
- Prepare 15 oz of can Italian or regular green beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsely.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Push the bratwurst well down into soup, remove. bacon. Bacon & Brats Soup – The Midnight Baker. Similar to Zuppa Toscana, this bacon and bratwurst soup is a meal in itself. Loaded with chunks of bratwurst, red potatoes, mushrooms and carrots, it's easy to season with onion soup mix and a little soy sauce.
Bacon N Bratwurst Soup instructions
- dissolve bullion cubes in the water and pour into a crockpot..
- turn crockpot on high..
- slice brats in thick circles, then cut each circle in half..
- put brats in crockpot..
- add carrots, green beans, Parsly, basil, salt and pepper..
- cut onion in half, then quarter each half,.then quarter again. add to crockpot..
- slice bacon into small strips and toss into crockpot..
- gently stir. cover and cook for four hours. stirring every hour. add additional water as/if needed..
Spicy bratwursts are wrapped with smoky bacon and grilled to perfection. Bacon wrapped brats are perfect for summer bbq's and tailgating parties. Bratwurst adds a smoky flavor to this simple, hearty soup. Wrap a slice of bacon around each bratwurst. Rich, hot beer-cheese soup may not sound like ideal summer fare, but this version is made with a warm-weather cookout star—smoky grilled Grilled brats and nubs of bacon lend smokiness to this full-flavored meal.