hotdog soup. Add the hot dogs, milk, soup, water, basil and pepper; bring to a boil. Start with a large soup pot. Sauté the hot dogs in the oil until they are browned.
I have my daughter help me make this and she feels proud that she 'cooked' a meal with me. And then she gets to sprinkle the parmesan cheese in the bowls. The cream cheese makes the soup creamy and smooth and gives it a 'comfort food' feeling (I use a non-dairy 'cream cheese'). You can cook hotdog soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of hotdog soup
- It’s of green beans.
- You need of corn.
- Prepare of hot dogs.
- You need of patatoes.
- It’s of chicke biullion.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of tamatoe sauce.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
Ok so here is a little back ground on me and the purpose of this business. So I made not just one but two distinct versions of the same soup, and saw how slightly different techniques and ingredients can produce vastly different results. Guilty Pleasure – Hot Dog Wiener Soup. This hot dog soup recipe is a deep dive into one of Glen's favourite guilty pleasure foods.
hotdog soup instructions
- cut all 5 patatoes into cubes. use the two pack of hot dogs and also cut in half. I usually cut mine in half and then once again till they are bit size. set aside.
- In a pot open your can of green beans and corn with a stick of butter. Add your hot dogs to the pot and cook in butter for a few minutes. till butter has melted..
- Next throw in your patatoes and two cans of tamatoe sauce.
- Once everything is added. pour about 6 cups of water to your pot. add the chicken boullion for flavor..
- heat on medium for 45 minutes till patatoes are done..
- While your soup is cooking you can make a side of rice . I usually make about two cups of rice:).
- When soup is done add cheese. :).
What could be better than Campbell's mushroom soup with wieners. This hearty hot dog and corn soup is delightful, filling and oh so tasty and quick to make. All ingredient quantities can be modified to suit your own taste. Wonderful when served with any bread or tortillas. Heat oil in a medium soup pot over medium-high heat.