Recipe: Delicious Sausage Soup
Sausage Soup. This soup is easy to put together, and the flavor of the spicy sausage is balanced nicely by Great Northern beans, zucchini, fresh spinach, and carrots. Savory pork sausage, two kinds of beans and diced tomatoes make this soup one I prepare time and again. Country Sausage Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
I've made this soup twice so far, and it makes excellent. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. It's the perfect cold weather soup. You can have Sausage Soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Soup
- You need 2 lb of Italian sausage (1 lb. mild & 1 lb. hot).
- It’s 1 large of yellow onion (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 bunch of celery (chopped).
- It’s 8 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of 28 oz. can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of roma tomatoes (diced).
- It’s 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh oregano (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh thyme (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 lb of small soup shells.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan or romano cheese for garnish.
Italian Sausage Soup recipe for a creamy, comforting soup with noodles that is full of flavor and Plus, it feels good to reconnect while enjoying a meal together. Italian Sausage Soup is the perfect. Made for Instant Pot or stove, this sausage soup is a breeze for beginners and satisfies the whole family! Remove sausage with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Sausage Soup step by step
- remove sausage from casings.
- chop onion, celery, roma tomatoes, oregano, and thyme.
- mince garlic.
- heat olive oil in large soup pot.
- crumble sausage into pot, and cookutil no longer pink.
- add onions, celery, tomatoes, chicken broth, mix well and add oregano, basil, and thyme and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer for thirty minutes.
- after thirty minutes, add shells and cook until done, about 15 minutes.
- cook garlic bread to serve with meal and enjoy.
A filling soup packed with the flavors of Italian sausage, zucchini, tomatoes, spinach and topped with Parmesan cheese. In a large pot combine all ingredients bring to boil. Sausage and Lentil Soup Storing Tips. When stored in a air-tight container in the refrigerator, this This soup is a copycat version of Carrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil soup! Sausage and Vegetable Soup is flavorful, delicious way to eat tons of veggies at once (it's got potatoes, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, spinach and more)!