How to Cook Perfect Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup
Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup. Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! I love soup, and my kids are finally coming around to liking it too. For those of you who are new here, my kids.
That and all the crusty bread to sop up all. Dear creamy tortellini soup, with sausage, and spinach, and that rich and creamy tomato broth: ILYSB! If there is just *one* soup you make this month, absolutely make it this one. You can cook Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup
- Prepare of bag frozen cheese tortellini.
- It’s of bag fresh spinach.
- You need of diced tomatos w/ Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of ground sausage.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of neufchatel cheese.
I'm not going to beat around the bush with you. Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup is a thick and creamy soup base with chunks of cooked pork sausage and three cheese tortellini pasta cooked in Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup. Thick, rich and smooth soup will warm you up this winter season. The ground pork sausage is cooked ahead of.
Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup step by step
- Brown sausage in nonstick skillet over medium heat..
- Add sausage and all other ingredients – except spinach – to crock pot..
- Cook on LOW 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally to break up neufchatel and to check tortellinis for doneness..
- Add spinach to crock pot 5-10 minutes before serving. ENJOY!.
This ultra creamy and delicious sausage tortellini soup is packed with flavor — Italian sausage, cheese-filled tortellinis, vegetables, and herbs. Several years ago I shared a creamy chicken tortellini & veggie soup which so many of you have absolutely loved! Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini! NO flour and NO heavy cream! This easy tortellini soup is loaded with Italian sausage, spinach, and cheese-filled pasta.