White bean Sausage soup. I needed to add an additional can of chicken broth. I only used one can of beans (my kids are not fans of beans). Absolutely delicious, used dried beans and cooked them in the soup since I had them in the pantry.
I made a few alterations but it turned out to be just as good as the Tuscan White Bean and Pancetta soup at my local gourmet market. This simple but flavorful Tuscan white bean soup with sausage doesn't require any pre-cooking or searing, making it a true slow-cooker meal. This slow cooker bean and sausage soup has a fairly minimal ingredients list. You can have White bean Sausage soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White bean Sausage soup
- Prepare 2 can of white beans (one drained).
- Prepare 1 packages of favorite sausage (i use aidells).
- You need 2 can of 14 oz chicken broth.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced carrots – drained.
- You need 1 of chopped celery.
- Prepare 8 oz of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
Because of that, I made sure to choose a few key ingredients that pack in lots. Soup Beans and Legumes Sausage Recipes Gluten Free. Sausage and White Bean-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash. I left the sausage skins on because it held the easy "meatballs" together, but you.
White bean Sausage soup step by step
- pour 1 can of the white beans (liquid and all) into a small bowl and mash with a fork until it forms a paste.
- in a soup pot start cooking the garlic with the extra virgin olive oil then add your onion, celery, and tomato until they become tender.
- add the sausage and mix well until sausage browns.
- add the drained can of carrots and mashed up beans. mix them all together.
- add the chicken broth and the other can of white beans.
- continue to mix all ingredients to make sure all the flavors blend well. once it begins to simmer, lower the heat and add cream.
- right before serving, add thyme.
Use a slotted spoon to transfer the sausage to a clean plate, and set aside. Add in the chicken stock, white beans, herbs, and cooked sausage and stir until combined. Continue cooking until the soup reaches a simmer. This Italian white bean soup is one of my favorites when I' m looking for a hearty soup. The cannellini beans and the sausage make this a high protein It's also a great gluten free soup.