Recipe: Delicious Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Roasted Red Pepper Soup.
You can cook Roasted Red Pepper Soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- It’s 5 lbs of roasted red peppers.
- You need 3 (14 oz) of cans coconut milk.
- You need 2 of Vidalia onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of vegetable stock.
Roasted Red Pepper Soup step by step
- Coat about 10 peppers with olive oil. Roast in oven at 500 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Turning often for even char.
- For the grill coat with oil and place on grill for 15-20 minutes. Turning often for even char.
- Once peppers are roasted; place in container and cover tightly with plastic wrap.this will make the skins earier to peel.
- If using jar red peppers, simply rough chop them.
- Peel skins and stems from peppers. Leaving the seeds is optional..
- Sautee onions and garlic.
- Deglaze pan with chicken stock.
- Add in peppers, herbs, seasoning, and coconut milk.
- Add vegetable stock to desired consistency.
- Blend in batches, or immersion blend if you have one..