How to Cook Delicious Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup
Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup. Sausages are a meat product usually made from ground meat, often pork, beef, or poultry, along with salt, spices and other flavourings. Other ingredients such as grains or breadcrumbs may be included as fillers or extenders. Some sausages include other ingredients for flavour. Перевод слова sausage, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. sausage [ˈsɔsɪdʒ]Существительное. sausage / sausages.
A sausage is a food usually made from ground meat (normally pork or beef), mixed with salt, herbs, and other spices, although vegetarian sausages are available. The word sausage is derived from Old French saussiche, from the Latin word salsus, meaning salted. Sausage definition: A sausage consists of minced meat, usually pork, mixed with other ingredients and is. You can cook Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup
- It’s of Soup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 6 cup of Unsalted Chicken Stock.
- It’s 3 cup of Fresh Baby Spinach, chopped.
- You need 1 (9 oz) of Package of Cheese Tortellini.
- Prepare 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 1 lb of Spicy Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional).
Finely chopped and seasoned meat, especially pork, usually stuffed into a. Sausage, meat product made of finely chopped and seasoned meat, which may be fresh, smoked, or Sausages of fish or poultry are also made. The word sausage, from the Latin salsus ("salted". Sausage definition is – a highly seasoned minced meat (such as pork) usually stuffed in casings of prepared animal intestine; also : a link or patty of sausage.
Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup step by step
- Heat oil in dutch oven over medium heat and cook sausages until brown all over, rolling occasionally..
- Transfer cooked sausage to a paper towel lined plate and add chopped onions to the sausage pot. Cook until softened, add garlic..
- Stir in the chicken stock and add bay leaf. Scrape up brown bits on the bottom of the pan and bring to boil..
- Slice sausage into 1/2 inch slices and add to pot..
- Stir in Tortellini and simmer over medium heat until pasta tender, about 10-12 minutes. Remove bay leaf..
- Stir in spinach until just wilted..
- Serve with fresh grated parmesan (optional).
How to use sausage in a sentence. The Sausage Maker. sausage meaning, definition, what is sausage: a small tube of skin filled with a mixtu.: Learn more. These are fresh sausages that are made normally from pork, but sometimes also, beef or veal. The meat is not cured, sausages must be refrigerated and fully cooked. Sausage definition, minced pork, beef, or other meats, often combined, together with various added ingredients and seasonings, usually stuffed into a prepared intestine or other casing and often made.