Sausage and cabbage noodle soup.
You can have Sausage and cabbage noodle soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage and cabbage noodle soup
- You need 1 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 cup of stock (beef or chickn).
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 of cooked pasta. any kind.
Sausage and cabbage noodle soup step by step
- In large sauce pan put stock, cut up cabbage, onions bring to a boil and cook till soft.
- Brown sausage with garlic.
- After onion and cabbage are cooked add sausage to large sauce pan..
- Add parm cheese salt pepper and more garlic to taste.
- Let simmer for about an hr. Add more stock or water if needed..
- I tend to not cook with pasta because noodles soak up water. So I will cook it on the side and put a table spoon of pasta at the bottom of my bowl and poor soup over. I also freeze this and reheat in crockpot. U can also cook it in the crock pot! Just cook sausage first..