Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup
Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup. This easy Sausage & Cabbage Soup is the ultimate comfort food. A beautifully luscious soup with smoky sausage, fresh vegetables and of course sweet tender cabbage simmered in a flavorful creamy broth. When the weather gets cooler, in my house it's officially soup season.
Sausage and Vegetable Soup is flavorful, delicious way to eat tons of veggies at once (it's got potatoes, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All ideas, recipes, & opinions are entirely my own. You can have Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked sausage or turkey.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 32 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 1 packages of 10 pack buttermilk biscuits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic pepper.
Remove to a plate; carefully wipe pan clean as it may be hot. Easy to adapt to your taste preferences. I used Polish sausage because that's what I had, and used light cream cheese, along. This hearty soup, with its lentils and sausage, seems made for savory.
Creamy Smoked Sausage Soup step by step
- Heat butter in skillet, add minced garlic and sausage..
- In separate pot, bring condensed milk and chicken broth to a boil. Slowly add flour with a wisk. Add garlic pepper to taste..
- Add sausage to soup mixture. Bring back to boil, then simmer..
- Quarter each biscuit and slowly drop into soup..
- Simmer for approximately 10-15 min or until biscuits are fully cooked..
- As always, add more of anything to make a bigger portion. Add or subtract seasoning to taste. I put some shredded cheese and parsley on top for decoration..
Our spicy sausage and potato soup is silky and creamy thanks to the addition of heavy cream. The ultra-thick and rich texture makes it a great main Smoked sausage and onions features a mustard sauce balanced by Balsamic, honey and vinegar. The sweet-and-sour dish can be served as a main. The Creamy Crab and Wild Rice Soup has made its appearance a few times in the past several weeks, as well as this Smoked Sausage, Kale and Potato Soup. The creamy base of this stove-top mac and cheese is the perfect complement to the smokey flavor of their polish smoked sausage.