Crock-Pot Lentil & Sausage Soup. Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup – a SUPER YUMMY, nourishing, simple soup made with onions, garlic, carrots, olive oil, squash, and lentils! It's time for the Best Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup. This is the crock pot version of the most popular recipe on the blog.
All I do is toss in some lentils, a few herbs and a mix of vegetables from the farmer's market and serve it with a dollop of herbed goat cheese on top. The Best Crock Pot Lentils Recipes on Yummly Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili (slow Cooker), Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Recipe For Slow Cooker. You can have Crock-Pot Lentil & Sausage Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Lentil & Sausage Soup
- You need 1 lb of dry lentils.
- You need 1 link of kielbasa (large horseshoe).
- You need 1 of large onion (diced).
- Prepare 4-5 of carrots (1/4in thick rounds).
- It’s 2-3 stalks of celery (halved, chopped).
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 2-3 cups of water.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
A vegan crock pot lentil chili made with simple healthy ingredients. Throw in slow cooker and Crockpot lentil chili is packed with flavor and easy to make. A hearty yet healthy vegan chili made. Crock-Pot Madras Lentils make a delicious side that doubles as a main dish.
Crock-Pot Lentil & Sausage Soup instructions
- Throw everything in the crockpot (My small crockpot only allows for half the recipe).
- High 8 hours, low 12 hours. Til lentils are tender. Depending on crockpot.
Whip up this delicious vegan comfort food with zero effort at all! Simply break out your slow cooker and let dinner make itself! Check out this easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Lentil Stew Recipe at LaaLoosh.com! As I said, lentils are easy, but slow cooker lentils are even easier! Lentils are perfectly suited to slow cooking for a few different reasons.