Sausage Soup with Orzo. Made for Instant Pot or stove, this sausage soup is a breeze for beginners The sausage and tomatoes give it a sweet and savory flavor while the orzo pasta brings more fiber and nutrients to the dinner table. Italian sausage, orzo, tomatoes, garlic, onion and more. Soup season is here, but this Italian soup is so good we make it year round.
It has so much of flavour and texture in every spoonful of it. This Sausage & Orzo Soup is a recipe the entire family will love! This soup is delicious comfort food and it's good for you! You can cook Sausage Soup with Orzo using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Soup with Orzo
- Prepare 200 gr of small sausages, cut into pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen vegetables.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 6 of mushrooms (I used shiitake), sliced thinly.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of orzo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of powdered chicken broth.
- Prepare of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
It's stock-full of all kinds of veggies and it's broth based. My favorite thing about this soup — it's the perfect thing to make when you need to clear out your fridge. Soups, like this delicious Italian Sausage Soup with Orzo, and other hearty dishes are making their way onto our weekly menu. More Easy Soup Recipes: This Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup is a fun twist on classic chicken noodle soup.
Sausage Soup with Orzo instructions
- Heat the oil in a pot. Add garlic and stir until fragrant..
- Add water and the rest of ingredients (I usually add salt, black pepper, and powdered chicken broth last)..
- Stir with low heat. When the orzo is cooked, the soup is ready..
It's the perfect soup for soothing sore throats year-round! Italian Sausage Orzo Soup is a hearty, vegetable-loaded soup with super flavorful Italian-seasoned sausage and lots of orzo pasta. It's lightly creamy and completely comforting on chilly evenings, without sending your healthy eating plan off the rails. I always look for recipes high in taste and nutrition but low on prep time and fat. This thick, chunky soup fills the bill and is such a family favorite that I serve it at least once a month!