Recipe: Perfect Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup
Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup. One soup we anticipate making rather often is our creamy Italian sausage and potato soup. It's beyond delicious with all kinds of great ingredients Russet potatoes add some density while fresh kale adds a nice pop of color and freshness. To make the soup a little richer, we've added heavy.
This hearty soup pairs perfectly with a lighter side dish like a salad. Creamy Italian Sausage Soup – Cheesy, pasta filled soup made with Italian sausage; is the perfect pairing for an easy weeknight dinner or holiday What I specifically love about this Creamy Italian Sausage Soup is that it is hearty enough for a dinner, yet simple enough to serve at a party as a. Sausage And Potato Soup Potatoes Recipes. You can cook Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup
- It’s of lbs. ground Italian Sausage.
- You need of medium onion, quartered and thin sliced.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of Potatoes, skin on, diced.
- It’s of pkg frozen chopped spinach.
- You need of dried oregano.
- It’s of dried basil.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Chicken Stock.
- It’s of Heavy Cream.
- You need of cornstarch, if needed to thicken.
Cheesy Potato Soup with Italian SausageGrowing Up Madison. Italian Inspired Creamy Sausage And Potato Soupfusionrecipes.com. Creamy Italian Sausage And Potato SoupHOTCOOKINRECIPES. heavy cream, black pepper, russet potatoes. Sausage, kale, and potatoes give a creamy Italian-inspired soup a hearty, rich flavor.
Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup step by step
- In large soup pot add the Italian sausage broken into pieces. Cook over medium high heat to start browning and then add in the onion slices. Stir to combine and cook. Add in the minced garlic, stir and cook 1 minute..
- Next add in all the spices, stir to combine..
- Next add in the diced potatoes and chopped spinach. Stir to combine. Add in chicken stock stock. Stir, reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are done..
- Last add in heavy cream and adjust seasoning if needed. At this point if not thick enjoy make a slurry with the cornstarch. Enjoy!.
I subbed hot turkey Italian sausage, omitted the pepper flakes, and used Yukon gold potatoes. These were my only alterations from the recipe. This creamy Zuppa Toscana recipe is inspired by the favorite Olive Garden soup, and full of Italian sausage, potato and kale. This creamy potato soup is packed with cooked sliced Italian sausage, potatoes, kale, and carrots. It's a great soup to serve on a brisk fall day.