Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup
Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup.
You can cook Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup
- It’s 16 of bounces large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined. Savevshells.
- You need 8 ounces of fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced.
- You need of zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 3 of anaheim peppers, cut in half, thin sliced.
- You need 2 of red hot chili peppers, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, thin sliced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, mincec.
- Prepare 1 (13.5 ounce) of regular coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger or 1/4 teaspoon hround.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 of tablesppon tamari soy sauce.
- You need 2-3 ounce of packages of ramekin shrimp and lime noodles.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oio.
- You need 4 cups of unsalted or low-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sirachavsauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of recipe of my pork meatballs found in my sweet and spicy pork.
- You need of meatball lettece wraps, cooked.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s 2 of green onions, sliced.
- You need of siracha sauce as needed to add to individual taste.
- Prepare of fresh lime wedges.
Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup instructions
- Heat oil in a large stockpot, add shrimp shells and cook until light brown. Remove all shells and discard them.
- In pan shrimp shells were cooked add mushrooms, garlic and onions, cover and cook on medium low until tender.
- Uncover and add peppers, cook stirring 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients except noodles, shrimp and meatballs. Bring to a boil reduce to a simmer and cook 20 minutes.
- Add ramen noodles, breaking up some and cook until tender.
- Add meatballs and raw shrimp seasoned with a sprinkle of sriracha seasoning blend and meatballs and cook very gently just until shrimp is cooked, about 3 m8nutes.
- Serve with lime wedges and siracha sauce.