How to Make Yummy Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup
Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup. This easy make-ahead casserole recipe has cheddar and Jack cheese, eggs, sausage, and bread baked into a satisfying breakfast or brunch dish. This cheesy tomato-based soup with Italian turkey sausage, sliced mushrooms, and fresh spinach tastes just like lasagna in a bowl. All Reviews for Cheesy Sausage Lasagna Soup.
We love how the gruyère cheese browns beautifully and adds a nutty flavor to the dish when baked on top. Gruyère cheese browns beautifully and adds a nutty flavor to the dish. Adapted from Carolina Cooking, Cheese-and-Sausage Quiche is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can cook Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup
- Prepare of russet potatoes (cut into 1” cubes).
- You need of smoked sausage (cut into 1/4” slices).
- It’s of cream cheese (softened).
- You need of cream of celery soup.
- It’s of onion soup mix.
- Prepare of white cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of water.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- It’s of 1 medium jalapeño (sliced, optional).
Incredibly delicious lasagna recipe with Italian sausage, lean ground beef, and cheese. Make up the bread mix following pack instructions. This Cheesy Sausage Egg Casserole is the perfect brunch or breakfast recipe! Eggs and sausage and cheese all baked up in a pan, everyone loves this recipe!
Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup step by step
- Place potatoes at the bottom of the slow cooker with 2 cups water..
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese, cream of celery soup, onion soup mix, cream, jalapeño (optional) and cajun seasoning. Pour the cheese mixture over the potatoes and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hrs..
- After 3 hrs, add sausage, stir and continue cooking for remainder..
- After checking to make sure potatoes are cooked through, give it a good stir. Add milk and cheddar and continue to stir until well combined. Cook an additional 30 minutes on low..
- Top with more shredded cheese if desired and serve..
It can be used as an entree or appetizer. Cheesy Sausage Nachos Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Shape the mixture into balls and refrigerate. Add cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and chopped peppers; mix well. This sausage casserole recipe is comfort food with a twist.