Recipe: Tasty Sausage Spaghetti Soup
Sausage Spaghetti Soup. Spaghetti Squash Soup is a wonderfully hearty, comforting and healthy way to eat your veggies. This soup can be made with or without sausage so it's perfect for anyone, or any table. Quick and easy spaghetti recipe with Italian sausage.
Spaghetti squash soup is easy to make, tastes amazing, and can make any lunch or dinner menu complete. I used canned chicken and overloaded on the carrots, celery and onion. Spaghetti with Sausage and Simple Tomato Sauce. You can cook Sausage Spaghetti Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Spaghetti Soup
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 pcs of beef sausages, cut 1 cm.
- Prepare 100 gr of spam, cut rectangle.
- It’s 1 pc of boneless chicken thigh, boiled, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, peeled, cut.
- Prepare 100 gr of frozen peas.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges.
- It’s 1500 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 100 gr of spaghetti, boiled al dente according to the package directions, set aside.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
Arrange sausage on a small baking sheet. This Instant Pot sausage and spinach spaghetti is healthy, hearty, and comes together in minutes using the Instant Pot pressure cooker. Continue cooking soup according to time specified by pasta. Spaghetti Squash & Sausage Easy Meal.
Sausage Spaghetti Soup instructions
- Heat butter in a pot. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add chicken stock..
- Add chicken, sausage, and spam. Cook until chicken stock is boiling..
- Add carrots, peas, salt, white pepper powder, mushroom bouillon, and nutmeg powder. Keep boiling until the vegetables are cooked. Test the taste. Remove from the heat..
- Place spaghetti in the bowls. Pour the sausage soup before serving. Yum! 😋.
I first created my son's favorite dish using homegrown squash, kielbasa and salsa. This variation uses only a few ingredients. Spaghetti sauce recipe with Italian sausage and basil and tomato sauce and paste. This homemade spaghetti sauce has it all! It's made with Italian sausage, onion and bell pepper, sliced mushrooms.