Recipe: Yummy Sprouted Chana & corn soup
Sprouted Chana & corn soup. Sprouted chickpeas, also known as sprouted garbanzo beans, are a nutrient-rich ingredient for soups, salads or snacks. They have a fresh and light flavor with a hint of earthiness that goes well with powerfully flavored foods. Buy sprouted chickpeas from some natural grocers.
Add raw or cooked sprouted chickpeas to salads, Buddha bowls, soups, stews, stir-fries. Sprouting them increases their nutient value and sprouted chickpeas can be easily added to salads, snacks or consumed on their own. How to Sprout Chickpeas To sprout chickpeas, all you need is chickpeas, water, and time (about three to five days). You can cook Sprouted Chana & corn soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sprouted Chana & corn soup
- You need of Kale chane sprouts.
- Prepare of American corn.
- Prepare of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare of chopped Onion.
- You need of shredded carrot.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- You need of corn flour.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of Green coriander.
- It’s of Salt according.
Here is a tongue-tickling curry of sprouted kala chana, cooked with whole spices, ginger-green chilli paste and jaggery. Medium-spicy with a mild sweetness, the Kala Chana Ambti has a very homely flavour, which literally makes you lick your fingers with delight after you're done. Chana sprouts also known as black gram sprouts or kala chana in Hindi are sprouts of the adzuki bean. Due to the fact that they are cheaper than other sprouts made form Mung Beans and soy beans to produce, Mung Bean Sprouts and soy bean sprouts; kala channa is commonly used as moyashi, a bean sprout side dish.
Sprouted Chana & corn soup step by step
- Wash Kale chane (black whole gram). Soak it in water for 4-5 hours..
- After 5 hours remove water. And rest Chana for 2 days in airtight Container. Chana will be sprouted..
- Boil sprouted Chana & corn in 2 cup water..
- Strain it. Keep sprouts & corn aside..
- Now add 1 cup water in sprouts stock. Boil it. Add in sprouts, corn, carrot, spring onion, chopped onion, tomato puree.
- Take one bowl. Add in 4-5 tsp water & corn flour stir it until dissolve..
- Add in boiling soup. Add salt, black pepper and sugar..
- Stir continuously. Boil it for 2-3 minutes..
- Now Chana Sprout & corn soup is ready. Garnish with coriander..
- You can also use mix sprouts..
Raw Sprouts May Contain Harmful Bacteria One issue often linked to eating sprouts is the risk of food poisoning. The fact that sprouts are generally consumed raw or only slightly cooked adds to. These Crunchy Sprouted Chickpea Snacks are perfect for road trips, picnics, school lunches, or just on-the-go snacking! They're gluten-free and grain-free, making them fit nicely with restricted or even vegan or vegetarian diets. Whether they're whole grains, nuts, seeds, beans, lentils, or chickpeas, sprouted foods are popping up everywhere.