Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Cabbage and Tomato Soup
Cabbage and Tomato Soup. This Tomato Cabbage Soup is vegan, easy to make and low in calories. It's a delicious, light & healthy lunch that is inspired by the detox cabbage soup diet. Ground beef, cabbage, vegetables and tomatoes, this is the perfect soup to clean out your fridge!
It's the perfect cold weather soup and makes enough for leftovers. A quick, budget-friendly soup that is great for using up extra vegetables in your cabinet or fridge. Serving this with crusty bread makes a great warming meal in wintertime. You can have Cabbage and Tomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Tomato Soup
- Prepare of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of sliced chorizo.
- You need of bay leaves.
- It’s of kale, chopped.
- You need of potatoes, chopped.
- It’s of chicken stock cube.
Reviews for: Photos of Cabbage, Potato, and Tomato Soup. Tangy tomatoes, crunchy cabbage and mealy beans come together with an aromatic and flavourful vegetable stock to create a truly delicious and satiating soup. You can also try other tomato soups like Mexican Tomato Soup with Cottage Cheese Balls or Garlicky Lentil and Tomato Soup. Saute olive oil in a heavy soup pot.
Cabbage and Tomato Soup step by step
- Heat the olive oil, then add the chorizo, fry until the chorizo has gone crispy but don't burn it. Remove the chorizo from the oil..
- Then reduce heat to medium and add the two cans of tomatoes, onions and bay leaves, and fry for a further 5-10 minutes..
- Then add about 2-4 cups of water and stock cube and bring to the boil..
- Once it's boiling add the potatoes and kale..
- Boil until the potatoes and kale are cooked, approximately 15-25 minutes extra. Add a bit more water if necessary..
- Check seasoning is good before serving and let it rest for 10-20 minutes..
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! In this, you get to eat sautéed cabbage with a spiced-up tomato puree. This is a delicious winter soup. Ground Beef and Cabbage SoupSmile Sandwich. Cabbage Tomato Soup recipe: Try this Cabbage Tomato Soup recipe, or contribute your own.