Recipe: Perfect Meatball and Spaghetti Soup
Meatball and Spaghetti Soup.
You can cook Meatball and Spaghetti Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball and Spaghetti Soup
- Prepare 5 cups of low sodium fat free chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of chopped cloves garlic divided.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley divided.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of dry cut up spaghetti.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of lean ground turkey.
- It’s 1 of small egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
Meatball and Spaghetti Soup instructions
- Over medium heat, bring chicken broth, water, garlic, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, tomato sauce and pepper to boil. Simmer about 5 minutes..
- Make meatballs by combining ground turkey, parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Form into 1/2 inch meatballs..
- Drop meatballs into the broth, cook about 3 minutes, add pasta and cook according to package directions. Add fresh basil, adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve with grated parmesan cheese..