Slow cooker courgette/marrow soup. Liquidize the soup in a liquidizer or hand blender. Very good, especially since I was using an overgrown courgette. I don't peel the vegetables, especially potatoes which have a lot of vitimens in the skin.
It's highly desired for your slow cooker bone broth to gel when cooled. Quick preparation and hands-free slow cooker cooking make these soups perfect for busy days and everyday lunches and dinners. Scoop off fat; stir in tomatoes. You can cook Slow cooker courgette/marrow soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker courgette/marrow soup
- You need 4 of courgettes.
- It’s 300 g of potatoes.
- It’s 750 ml of vegetables stock.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 of baby leeks.
- You need 50 g of kale (I used frozen and worked fine).
- It’s 150 ml of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
Reheat soup on stove before serving. Trusted slow cooker soup recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger soup is heaven in a bowl, try to eat just one serving!
Slow cooker courgette/marrow soup step by step
- Chop and sautee the onion in a bit of olive oil but don't let it go brown. Add the garlic and leeks to release flavours too. Reserve in the slow cooker..
- Chop courgettes or marrow in slices. Chop potato and add with the stock to the slow cooker..
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours..
- On the last 15minutes add the dissolved cornflour with the milk and the kale. Let it simmer.
- Let it cool down and blend to desired texture..
How to make cheeseburger soup: To start this soup out in the crock pot it will seem like a broth not creamy based soup, don't fret, all the creamy and cheesy goodness will be added later in the cooking phase. Incredibly flavorful and rich, this minestrone soup is every bit as hearty as it is beautiful. Made easily in the slow cooker, this soup is perfect for a busy weeknight! Like most soups, this Moroccan lentil soup recipe gets better with time as the complex seasonings have time to develop. Make it a day ahead if you can Tip: For easy cleanup, try a slow-cooker liner.