Autumn Soup 🍁🍂. Warm up as the cold nights draw in with a comforting bowl of soup. Use autumnal veg such as butternut squash and pumpkin to make the most of the season. Cook a big batch of this filling spiced lentil and squash soup and freeze the leftovers for a speedy supper another day.
It is a low cost soup.but hardy and very nutrious as well as really tasty. Note from Chef, since several reviewers thought it was too much barley I have changed the recipe and have reduced by half the amount originally posted. This Autumn Soup is one of the best soups that I've ever tasted. You can have Autumn Soup 🍁🍂 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Autumn Soup 🍁🍂
- Prepare of Soup.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of piece of ginger.
- It’s 600 g of squash.
- You need 600 g of sweet potato.
- Prepare 300 g of red lentils.
- You need 2 of large red peppers.
- You need 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1.5 litres of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper to season.
- It’s of Serve with.
- It’s of Sourdough toast.
- It’s of Kale.
Try this beef chowder with vegetables and flavored with bay leaf. Feel free to express yourself about this Autumn Soup. These wonderful recipes feature autumn's bounty of produce and flavors to create meals that'll warm you up and keep you satisfied for the long haul. Dinner is made simple with this butternut squash soup recipe.
Autumn Soup 🍁🍂 instructions
- Finely chop onion, garlic and ginger. Fry for 5 minutes..
- Chop squash, peppers and sweet potato into 1cm chunks..
- Add all the veg to the pan. Add lentils as well. Mix thoroughly..
- Add stock, chopped tomatoes and curry powder. Cook for at least 30 minutes until veg is tender (longer the better, I cooked for 45 minutes)..
- Serve with some nice toast and any steamed green veg you fancy..
Just pull out your slow cooker and your work is done. Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. These best fall soup recipes are easy, healthy, and delicious. Everyone in your family will love these creative soup ideas for lunch or dinner, from turkey pot pie soup to creamy sweet potato There are plenty of ways to keep warm as autumn approaches—sweaters, blankets, and bonfires, to name a few. This Cozy Autumn Wild Rice Soup is the perfect fall comfort food!