How to Cook Perfect Aromatic Green Soup
Aromatic Green Soup. Substitued soba noodles & used chopped chicken (should have used shredded) as hubby doesn't like. This aromatic green curry soup is packed with spinach, mushrooms, green beans and broccoli stems (save the florets for another night). Dairy Free, Oil Free, and Vegan.
You can leave the soup a bit chunky if you like, or puree until it is perfectly smooth. This vegan potato soup uses white beans instead of heavy cream to make the creamiest bowl of soup! It turns the entire soup green, which gives it a much more vibrant color and vibe! You can have Aromatic Green Soup using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aromatic Green Soup
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- It’s of Zucchini.
- You need of Asparagus.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Kale.
- Prepare of Bok Choy.
- Prepare of Celery.
- You need of Leek.
- It’s of Shallot.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Vegetable (or chicken) stock.
- Prepare of Bayleaf.
- You need of Fresh spinach.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of For spices / garnish.
- Prepare of Kaffir like leaf or lime zest.
- Prepare of Lemongrass.
- You need of Galangal.
- It’s of Sweet basil.
- It’s of Parsley.
You could use any greens, and any herbs. Instead of the potato, Thomas has bolstered the broth Thomas has also used the soup to comfort very sick friends, who said it restored their appetite and. A spicy, aromatic Garlic Rasam or lentil soup with ginger, turmeric, curry leaves, and tomatoes. Lemon Coriander Soup is a clear vegetable soup flavored with lemon and coriander leaves.
Aromatic Green Soup instructions
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup except spinach and bay leaf..
- Add 1 table spo on of ghee or olive pil in the pan and het up on medium heat. Add onion, garlic, leek, shallot and celery to cook for a few minutes, (here I only used garlic and onion). Cook until soft and translucent but not brown..
- Add vegetable stock and all vegetables, with exception of spinach. Added whole bay leaf, and cook until vegetables are soft..
- When done, add spinach and parsley and flash cook for a few seconds, or you can just add them to the mix fresh for more aroma and brighter green colour..
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh spinach and purée until desired consistency..
Apart from garlic and ginger, green chilli, coriander leaves and lemongrass make up for the aromatic. One of my favorite soups is pho because the broth of this Vietnamese dish is rich with aromatic flavors. Along with the meatballs, yu choy or some other Chinese green, is served in the soup. This fragrant soup has a yogurt creaminess and subtle spicing, with a sweet undertone of apple. It's the perfect complement for any sunny day.