Zuppa Toscana Soup. If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper. Learn how to make Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular by Olive Garden!
The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! Zuppa toscana is a broad based term literally meaning "Tuscan soup". You can cook Zuppa Toscana Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup
- You need 10 cup of cups water.
- Prepare 7 each of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 large of russet potato.
- You need 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 large of white onion.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh kale.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 6 tbsp of bacon bits.
Classic zuppa toscana normally is a soup made from kale, zucchini, cannellini beans, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, tomato pulp, extra virgin olive oil, salt, powdered chili, toasted Tuscan bread, and rigatino (an Italian bacon). A favorite Italian hearty soup made with sausage, potatoes, and bacon in a If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become. Looking for an Olive Garden soup recipe? This Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Delish.com is the best.
Zuppa Toscana Soup instructions
- Dice onion. Cut up kale and discard stems. Cut potatoes in halves or quarters (long ways) then slice about 1/4 inch.
- In a large stockpot, put water, bouillon, salt, red pepper flakes, garlic, and potatoes. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally..
- Sauté the sausage and onion in a skillet, until the sausage is brown, then add it to the stockpot, along with the Kale. Simmer for 20 – 30 minutes, or until Kale and potatoes are tender..
- Add the cream and bacon bits, and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Notes I use 10 medium size potatoes. Half and Half can be substituted for the heavy cream if desired. Kale can be found in the produce department of most grocery stores. The soup at The Olive Garden is not thick. If you wish yours to be more like a cream soup, simply simmer it longer, and mash some of the potatoes in the pot with a wooden spoon, and stir frequently until of the desired consistency..
We cracked Olive Garden's most popular soup recipe. Zuppa Toscana Soup – This is packed with slices of tender potatoes, flavorful Italian sausage, salty bacon, fresh Zuppa Toscana Soup is one of my most popular soup recipes, have you tried it yet? Zuppa Toscana means soup of Tuscany or soup in the style of Tuscany. This so-simple rendition is cooked to perfection in your own kitchen on the counter using the Instant Pot. I love Zuppa Toscana at OG.