Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana. Finden und vergleichen Sie To Toscana online. Zuppa Toscana is Olive Garden's most popular soup. This one-pot, homemade Zuppa Toscana recipe is hearty and loaded with Italian sausage, kale, bacon and potatoes.
Olive Garden Copycat Chicken and Gnocchi Soup. Zuppa Toscana literally translates from Italian to English as soup from Tuscany. Tuscany is a region in the Northwest side of Italy, much like a provence is in Canada. You can cook Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana
- It’s 1 pound of ground spicy Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cups of bone broth (chicken or beef).
- Prepare 1 of red medium pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped kale (frozen works when it’s not in season).
- Prepare 1 batch of Keto Garlic Gnocchi.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- You need of optional garnish: Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley & crumbled bacon.
I actually have no clue if. Loaded with Italian sausage, bacon, tender gnocchi, and fresh kale, this creamy Gnocchi Zuppa Toscana Soup is packed with comfort and flavor. If you like Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana, you're going to LOVE this amazing homemade version even more! Heat a large stockpot or dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Italian Gnocchi Soup aka Zuppa Toscana step by step
- Heat a large stockpot or dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausage, onion and garlic. Cook over until the sausage is completely browned, stirring occasionally and breaking up the sausage with a spoon. Drain out as much of the excess grease as possible..
- Add in the bone broth and diced red peppers to the pot and bring the mixture to a simmer..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the kale and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add gnocchi & cream and stir to combine..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper..
Cook over until the sausage is completely browned, stirring occasionally and breaking up the sausage with a spoon. It's so easy to make this soup at home! This soup will bring Tuscany, Italy to your corner of the world, wherever you may be. Potatoes, Italian sausage, kale, onions, garlic, bacon, and cream make for a delicious soup. Make this classic hearty soup at home and it will hit the spot on cold winter days.