Meatball Soup #2. Meatball Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup that is both easy and delicious! Tender ground beef meatballs, pasta, mixed vegetables and a beefy. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth.
The meatballs are added to a herb and tomato base soup with carrots, celery, and elbow macaroni. It is our version of comfort food. These meatballs are destined to be used in a soup. You can have Meatball Soup #2 using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball Soup #2
- You need of soup.
- It’s 14 oz of bag frozen prepared meatballs but thawed..
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of pearl onions.
- Prepare 8 oz of ditalli pasta, any small pasta will do.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt for pasta water.
- It’s 8 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 6 cup of kale.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of asiago cheese, grated.
The extra flavour in the meatballs is key to an. Uncover your soup pot and add broth and water to the pot. Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. A traditional Mexican Meatball Soup, Albondigas Soup is filled with simple and nutritious vegetables, fresh herbs, and unique meatballs (albondigas) made from ground beef, ground turkey, fresh herbs.
Meatball Soup #2 instructions
- Prepare pasta in a large pot of boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt added. Cook 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside..
- In a large stock pot on medium heat add oil..
- Saute garlic for 45 seconds. Don't brown..
- Add in pearl onions and meatballs..
- Cook for 3 minutes..
- Add in broth, salt and pepper..
- Turn heat up to high and bring to a low boil. Now turn heat back to a simmer and simmer soup for 15 minutes..
- Add in kale and cover. Cook 10 minutes until kale wilts down and softens some..
- To serve, place 1/4 of pasta in a soup bowl..
- Laddle soup over pasta. This keeps pasta from absorbing too much liquid, becoming mushy..
- Sprinkle cheese over each serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Meatball soup is a dinner that your entire family will love and devour. The flavors of the pasta and the meatballs combine perfectly to make one delicious and hearty soup. Mini Turkey Meatball Vegetable Soup is kid-friendly and perfect to warm up to on a chilly autumn night. It's made with mini turkey meatballs, tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, spinach and my secret ingredient for. This easy Mexican vegetable and meatball soup (caldo de albóndigas) recipe will warm you inside and out with its aromatic goodness and natural flavors.