Spicy Italian Soup. To warm up those cold winter night, this soup does the trick. The flavor of having it simmer all day makes it extra special.—David Wallace-Menard, Shepard, Montana. Zuppa di Verdura Calabrese alla Sangiovannese.
Healthy Italian Wedding Soup Recipe – A lighter (gluten free) version of classic Italian Meatball Soup! My Italian genes are itching to try it! Randy Mayor; Cindy Barr. this recipe is absolutely awesome! You can cook Spicy Italian Soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Soup
- Prepare of Soup.
- It’s 3 of or 4 links Italian sausage, about 12 ounces.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You need 4 of medium yellow or red potatoes.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, peeled and minced.
- It’s 32 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream or milk.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh kale, chopped in large pieces.
I added onions and minced garlic and I used spicy Italian sausage slices. Spicy Italian Beef Soup recipe: This soup will leave you with all those classic Italian flavors and make you wish you were vacationing on the Tuscon countryside with a nice red in your hand! It's made with spicy Italian sausage, fresh herbs and vegetables, and rich chicken bone broth. This cozy bowl of winter soup is nutrient-dense and absolutely delicious!
Spicy Italian Soup step by step
- Remove casing and chop sausages into bite sized pieces..
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces and place in 6 quart stock pot. Pour chicken stock in with potatoes.Simmer on medium..
- While potatoes are cooking, cook sausage until no longer pink..
- Drain sausage and add to potatoes…
- Add chopped garlic, red pepper, and bacon to pot with potatoes and sausage.
- Simmer on medium until potatoes are tender. About 20 minutes..
- Stir in cream and kale.
- Cook for 10 minutes more..
- Serve and enjoy..
- Goes great with https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365811-maes-baked-penne https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336067-midnite-snak-2-easy-garlic-bread.
Made for Instant Pot or stove, this sausage soup is a breeze for beginners and satisfies the whole family! A recipe for spicy Italian sausage. I make hot Italian sausage from wild or store-bought pork. Just enough spice to make things interesting. Here is my version of that classic link.