Tortellini kielbasa soup. The Best Tortellini Kielbasa Recipes on Yummly This creamy tortellini soup is made of tortellini pasta, kielbasa sausage, fresh spinach, mirepoix (an onion, carrot, and celery mixture), low sodium broth, and heavy cream. Our home economists combined just six ingredients to create this hearty and colorful main dish.
It's a great option when you want something that is hearty and filling but a little bit healthier! May serve topped with some freshly grated cheese. Begin with finely dicing your onion. You can cook Tortellini kielbasa soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortellini kielbasa soup
- Prepare 1 packages of dry tortellini.
- Prepare 1 packages of kielbasa.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes with juice.
- Prepare 8 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped kale.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped oregano.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Then thinly slice your kielbasa at an angle. Add two tablespoons of olive oil, the chopped onion, garlic, thyme, and kielbasa to your. Add the chopped kale to the soup mixture at the same time that you add the tortellini to the boiling water to cook. This cheese tortellini soup with kielbasa, kale, and cannellini is so crazy good.
Tortellini kielbasa soup instructions
- Heat olive oil in large soup pot on medium heat..
- Thinly slice the kielbasa and add to pot. Cook for about 5 minutes and add the onion, garlic, and spices. Cook until the onions are translucent..
- Add broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Once it boils turn heat down to low and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the tortellini and cook until tender..
- Add the chopped kale and spinach and remove from heat after a couple minutes..
- Serve with parmesan cheese and a nice, crusty loaf of bread. Enjoy!.
It's also incredibly easy to make. This soup contains one of the major super foods, kale, as well as cannellini beans. Yes you can freeze this soup WITHOUT adding the tortellini. Soups in general freeze really well but those with pasta in them do not. Kielbasa, Shrimp & Black Bean Soup.