How to Make Yummy Italian Dream Soup
Italian Dream Soup. Toppings: Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Ham, Meatball, Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Chicken, Hamburger, Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Onions, Green Olives, Black Olives, Sliced Tomatoes, Broccoli, Spinach. This Italian Sausage and Orzo Soup recipe is easy to make, simmered in a zesty garlic tomato broth, and SO. This hearty Italian Lentil Soup recipe is easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and full of the best Italian flavors!
The name "Italian Wedding Soup" as a reference to the "marriage" of greens and meat in the soup. A favorite in my house, this lightened up version is delicious and satisfying. If you want to keep it. You can have Italian Dream Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Dream Soup
- You need 4 slice of bacon, chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of (1 lb) hot Italian sausage, ground.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3 cup of sliced potatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of kale, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of garlic bread (optional).
The Best Italian Minestrone Soup Recipes on Yummly Crock Pot Minestrone Soup, Minestrone Soup, Classic Minestrone Soup. And finally, some freshly grated quality parmesan cheese on top. None of that store shelf canned stuff.
Italian Dream Soup step by step
- In large pot cook bacon over med heat, add sausage and brown, then drain grease..
- Move sausage to edges and saute onion and garlic in center until fragrant..
- Stir in broth and potatoes, add salt and pepper and cook med-low heat until potatoes cooked (about 20 min)..
- Add kale and cream, simmer 5 min. Top w parmesan and serve w garlic bread..
Italian Vegetable Soup, a delicious good for you full of veggies soup recipe, fast, easy,vegan and Italian Vegetable Soup, the perfect winter time comfort food. Full of yummy veggies and just the right. Soup season is here, but this Italian soup is so good we make it year round. Italian Sausage Tomato Orzo Soup an easy, savory, recipe made with Italian sausage, tomatoes, plump orzo, onion, garlic. Top it off with a hearty soup: pasta e fagioli, where pasta and beans work together extremely well.