Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup). Looking for an Olive Garden soup recipe? This Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Delish.com is the best. We cracked Olive Garden's most popular soup recipe.
A favorite Italian hearty soup made with sausage, potatoes, and bacon in a rich flavorful cream broth. This is one of the most popular If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become hooked on it really, really fast. Homemade Zuppa Toscana is loaded with Italian sausage, bacon, kale and potatoes. You can have Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup)
- Prepare 2 of large Italian Sausage or 1/2 pound.
- Prepare 1 of large Russet potato.
- Prepare 1/2 of large Onion.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need 2 cup of Kale.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper.
Zuppa Toscana Soup that's Even Better than Olive Garden's! This soup is a regular in my home, it's one of my families favorites! This recipe is inspired by the Zuppa Toscana Soup at Olive Garden but when you make it fresh at home it's that much better (plus my version seems to be less brothier. This is a clone of the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana.
Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup) step by step
- In a pan over medium high heat cook sausage and break into small pieces. When browned drain and set aside..
- Chop onion and mince garlic. Peel and cut potato in half the. Slice in to 1/4 thick slices. In a large pot over high heat add onion, garlic, potatoes, chicken stock, and water, then bring to a boil. Cover lower heat to low till the potatoes are cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Add sausage and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add heavy cream, kale and salt and pepper to taste and stir. Heat through then serve. I enjoy it with a side of toasted and buttered sour dough bread. Enjoy!.
Tried and true, approved by former Olive Garden chefs. Chop or slice uncooked sausage into small pieces and cook until browned and meat is ground in bottom of your soup pan over med-high heat. And this IP Olive Garden copycat recipe. It's truly one of my favorite winter soups ever. And it's even more of a favorite now that I know I can make it in the Instant Pot.