Candys Bean Soup. Try this vegan Mediterranean White Bean Soup for lunch of dinner. It's a quick gluten free soup recipe that's filled with vegetables and plant-based protein. This dried navy bean soup is made with a ham bone, cubed ham, carrots, onion, celery and bay I am an Appalachian "kid" and bean soup was a staple in our family.
This best-ever kidney bean soup is made with bacon, barley and tomatoes. Get the recipe at Food Warm, hearty and deeply comforting, this kidney bean soup gets a nice kick from crushed red pepper. Green bean soup (also known as mung bean soup) is a classic Chinese tong sui (sweet soups). You can have Candys Bean Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Candys Bean Soup
- You need 1/2 bag of 15 Bean Soup Beans.
- You need 12 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- It’s 1 of large Sweet onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow and 1 red bell pepper diced.
- It’s 5-6 cloves of Garlic (optional).
- It’s of If not sautéing Bacon, use 3 tablespoons of Oil. I use Olive oil.
- It’s of Your favorite greens optional, I used a mixture of kale, Collard Greens & Turnip Greens shredded by hand.
- You need of Pepper to taste(I like quite a lot).
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes I used basil garlic.
- It’s of Your favorite spices ( I used Mrs. Dash original.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s of Optional: 2 large diced potatoes.
- It’s 3 of large carrots Cleaned & Diced.
A cooling (yin) dessert, this sweet soup is light yet nutritious and can be taken warm or chilled. Butter Bean Soup with butter beans (mature lima beans), carrots, celery, and fresh dill in a flavorful This healthy vegan soup is nourishing and flavorful. With an array of colorful vegetables and fresh dill. Red bean soup is thick, sweet and studded with tiny, ever so slightly chewy, clear tapioca pearls Sweet Red Bean Soup.
Candys Bean Soup step by step
- Rinse Beans very well, discard bad beans make sure there are no stones in the beans.
- Soak over night, I start soaking about dinner time. I change the water before going to bed. The next morning I rinse very well again. While the beans are soaking for the last time.
- If cooking on top of the stove, Heat your kettle, you will be cooking in. If using slow cooker. Sauté onions, garlic, tomatoes, with oil in a pan. I then added my Greens to this pan, sautéed until wilted. Add spices and seasonings..
- Add water, bouillon cube, bring to a boil, if you add carrots diced and or potatoes diced, add now. This is an option. I cooked on top of the stove this time..
- A roaring boil, for 2 hours, I then turned it on medium low to simmer for four hours or until beans were tender. Make sure to watch water level, stir occasionally..
- This is so easy. The best things about recipes are : 1.) when you make a recipe, you can add, subtract everything to your likings and taste. Then it becomes your special recipe. Have fun with your recipes and when you are cooking..
Watch how to make the best black bean soup! This vegetarian black bean soup recipe is so easy to make with canned beans. You can make it as spicy as you'd like. Black bean soup, a healthy, hearty, satisfying and comforting meal or side dish. black bean soup. Black beans are my favorite beans in the whole world and I tried them just a few years ago thanks to.