My Favorite Vegetable Soup.
You can have My Favorite Vegetable Soup using 26 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Favorite Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 of large can of V8 Juice.
- It’s 1 can of water.
- You need 1 bag of Fresh Carrots peeled and cut or a bag of baby carrots.
- You need 1 bag of fresh green beans cleaned and cut in half.
- You need 1 of large Tub of Cremini Mushrooms.
- It’s 1-16 ounce of bag of frozen broccoli.
- You need 1/2 bag of frozen Peas.
- Prepare 2 of large sweet onions.
- Prepare 5 of Minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of sliced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sliced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 of diced Medium Potatoes (I used russets).
- It’s of If I have sweet potatoes I will use them.
- Prepare of Seasonings: Dash of Each to taste kosher salt, Fresh Ground Pepper,.
- Prepare of Cumin, Garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder,.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika, celery seed, chili powder, nutmeg, cinnamon.
- You need of Cinnamon is not detectable but it does help with.
- You need of Any acidic dish that is made.
- You need of Chopped cabbage.
- You need 3 stalks of celery chopped.
- You need of Toss the leafy tops in also.
- You need 2 of bay leaves (Do not eat) take out when soup is done.
- You need 1 bag of frozen corn.
- It’s 3/4 bag of your favorite greens.
- Prepare of Spinach, kale, collard greens, mustard greens.
- It’s of I use the bag of Trio Greens.
My Favorite Vegetable Soup instructions
- In a large soup pot, One to two swirls of olive oil to oil the pot Sauté onions, garlic, add V8 and water Bring to a boil, add Carrots, celery, celery seed, chili powder, paprika,.
- After soup comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium low. Cook for about 69 minutes. Add the rest of the veggies, the last 15 minutes of cooking. Add all the rest of the seasonings If using slow cooker, I start out on high, Place all ingredients into the slow cooker on low. Except mushrooms and and peas. These will become mushy. In a pot on the stove I love to simmer most of the day… Keeping an eye on the liquid not allowing it to get too low. In a slow cooker Cook on high four hours Cook on low 6-8 hours or overnight. My friend works, she puts her dinner in the crockpot on and when they get home. Dinner is ready..