Chicken Noodle Soup, (Quickie).
You can have Chicken Noodle Soup, (Quickie) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup, (Quickie)
- Prepare 4 of -(48oz) Boxes Swanson's Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 of -Tbl Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 of Coarsely Chopped Small Onion.
- Prepare 1 of -cup Sliced Celery.
- Prepare 1 of -half Chicken Breast, Cut into Bite Sized Chunks.
- Prepare 1/4 of -lb Baby Kale.
- Prepare 1/4 of -lb Baby Spinach.
- It’s 1 of -Pkge Frozen Mixed Vegetables, thaw to room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 of -lb of Wide Egg Noodles.
- It’s of Salt and Black Pepper.
Chicken Noodle Soup, (Quickie) instructions
- In a Large Pot, add all of the Broth, bring to boil.
- Add Garlic, Onions, and Celery and Black Pepper, cook for approximately 10 minutes..
- Add Chicken, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add Frozen Vegetables.
- Taste Broth, Add Salt if needed.
- Add Noddles, cook for 10-minutes.
- Turn off Heat, Add Kale and Spinach, stir and cover for approximately 15minutes, then serve…much better 2nd day!.