How to Prepare Perfect Zuppa Toscana Soup
Zuppa Toscana Soup. If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper. Learn how to make Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular by Olive Garden!
Zuppa toscana is a broad based term literally meaning "Tuscan soup". Classic zuppa toscana normally is a soup made from kale, zucchini, cannellini beans, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, tomato pulp, extra virgin olive oil, salt, powdered chili, toasted Tuscan bread, and rigatino (an Italian bacon). The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! You can cook Zuppa Toscana Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup
- You need of ground mild Italian sausage.
- It’s of large onion, chopped.
- You need of thick bacon, chopped.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of large russet potatoes, cubed.
- You need of curly kale, chopped.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- It’s of freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes (optional).
Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! Looking for an Olive Garden soup recipe? This Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Delish.com is the best. We cracked Olive Garden's most popular soup recipe.
Zuppa Toscana Soup instructions
- Over medium-high heat, cook sausage 3-5 minutes. Add in diced onions and finish cooking till meat is cooked through. Drain excess oil, if any.
- Cook bacon in a separate pan and crumble into small pieces.
- Add in water, bouillons, potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 10-15 minutes with lid on..
- Stir occasionally. Then add kale and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes longer. Stir in half and half and warm through.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!.
A favorite Italian hearty soup made with sausage, potatoes, and bacon in a If you have ever eaten at Olive Garden and tried their Zuppa Toscana Soup, you may have become. Zuppa Toscana Soup – This is packed with slices of tender potatoes, flavorful Italian sausage, salty bacon, fresh Zuppa Toscana Soup is one of my most popular soup recipes, have you tried it yet? Zuppa Toscana means soup of Tuscany or soup in the style of Tuscany. This so-simple rendition is cooked to perfection in your own kitchen on the counter using the Instant Pot. This Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe is loaded with sausage, bacon, cauliflower and kale.