Recipe: Yummy Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤
Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤. The sea bass is so much better than steamed; the fish is crispy and the tofu absorbs the flavor of the fish. Sea Bass with Pickled Vegetable Noodle 酸菜鲈鱼鱼煨面. Per bowl, spicy, may contain fish bones.
Sea Bass with Pickled Vegetable Noodle 酸菜鲈鱼鱼煨面 (Spicy 辣). Chilled Silken Tofu with Century Egg 皮蛋豆腐. Sea Bass in Pork Bone Soup with Preserved Vegetable 雪菜鲈鱼汤. 游水鲈鱼萝卜丝豆腐汤 Live Stripe Bass Soup. 魚香三素 Three Green Vegetable in Garlic Sauce. You can cook Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤
- It’s 2 of baby Bass (6oz each).
- It’s 4 oz of organic tofu.
- It’s 1/2 of homemade pickled Kale.
- It’s 1 Tsp of pickled chilli.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 inch of fresh or pickled Ginger, sliced.
- It’s of Salt or fish sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of pennies, steamed.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced.
Eggplant, broccoli, string bean. 蔬菜豆腐湯 Vegetable Tofu Soup. Chinese pickled mustard green is quite similar to Vietnam dưa chua is a featured ingredients in many Chinese cuisine especially in Shangdong and Sichuan cuisine. Pickled Mustard Green is a really important ingredients for many yummy Chinese dishes and it is very popular in Chinese cuisine. Apple, apple vinegar, canola oil, garlic, onion, shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, tofu, vegetable oil, vinegar, water.
Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤 step by step
- Pan sear bass on both sides until golden brown. Set aside..
- Sauté onion, garlic, pickled Ginger, chilli and Kale in oil until aromatic for about 2 minutes..
- Add 2 cups of homemade fish broth or children broth. Place fish back in. Add water until the liquid covers the fish and all veggies..
- Bring it to a boil then simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add more water if the liquid evaporate too much. Add steamed pennies before adjust the final seasoning. Decorate with green onions before serving..
That is how much I love this pork noodle soup: I would still eat it while on the verge of heat stroke. Top with your pork and vegetable mixture, and top each bowl with a few drops of sesame oil and chopped scallion. It is sliced into large pieces before serving. This great Chinese stew recipe contains Chinese unique tofu puffs（油豆腐）. They soak up the juice in the soup and make them so mouth watering, but can be very hot in the centre.