How to Cook Tasty Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤
Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤. Serving up amazing food, Fantastic BBQ 东北烧烤家常菜 sits in the heart of Holloway. Serving up amazing food, Shu La La 蜀一蜀二 sits in the heart of Holloway. Stir-fried Cumin with Chicken gizzard 孜然鸡胗. placeholder text.
You can have Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤
- You need 2 of baby Bass (6oz each).
- It’s 4 oz of organic tofu.
- You need 1/2 of homemade pickled Kale.
- You need 1 Tsp of pickled chilli.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 inch of fresh or pickled Ginger, sliced.
- You need of Salt or fish sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of pennies, steamed.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, sliced.
Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤 step by step
- Pan sear bass on both sides until golden brown. Set aside..
- Sauté onion, garlic, pickled Ginger, chilli and Kale in oil until aromatic for about 2 minutes..
- Add 2 cups of homemade fish broth or children broth. Place fish back in. Add water until the liquid covers the fish and all veggies..
- Bring it to a boil then simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add more water if the liquid evaporate too much. Add steamed pennies before adjust the final seasoning. Decorate with green onions before serving..