Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot.
You can cook Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot
- Prepare of Italian sausage.
- It’s of medium russet potatoes (unpeeled and diced).
- It’s of small onion diced.
- It’s of thick bacon (cooked and diced).
- It’s of kale (veins removed and sliced thin like ribbons).
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of heavy cream.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need of garlic.
Zuppa Toscana Soup instant pot instructions
- Sauté sausage in instant pot.
- Add bacon, garlic and onion, sauté 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Turn sauté off and drain extra grease.
- Add chicken broth and potatoes to the pot.
- Place lid on instant pot, close valve (seal) and set manual timer to 4 minutes.
- The pot will take some time to come to pressure-once at pressure it will count down from 4 minutes.
- Once the pot beeps (finished) allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes then do a quick release.
- Add the kale, stir and let it sit a few minutes until it wilts.
- Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper.