Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup.
You can have Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup
- Prepare of Sweat.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 C of small diced yellow onion or leek or shallots.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of herbes de provence.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s of Sauté.
- Prepare 1 C of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of First simmer.
- Prepare 1 C of large diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 C of oblique or thick rounds or large diced carrots.
- Prepare of ~6 C water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable stock powder or 1 to 2 vegetable boullion cubes.
- You need of Second Simmer.
- It’s 1 of small crown of broccoli, florets separated, stalk peeled and large diced.
- Prepare 1 C of large diced or thick quarter rounds of zucchini.
- It’s 1 C of chopped Italian kale.
- It’s 1.5 C of or 1 can cooked cannelleni or white beans.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground black pepper.
Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup step by step
- In a 4 quart/liter saucepan, sweat onions garlic and aromatics over medium-low heat until onions are transparent. 5-10 minutes..
- Add diced tomatoes, increase heat to medium and sauté 5 minutes until tomatoes soften..
- Add potatoes and carrots and enough water to cover by a couple inches or 5 cm. Add stock powder or bouillon and salt to taste. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add broccoli and beans. Return to simmer and cook until broccoli is just tender and beans are heated through. 5-10 minutes. Add cracked black pepper to taste..