How to Prepare Perfect Sweet potato kale soup
Sweet potato kale soup.
You can have Sweet potato kale soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato kale soup
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped kale in bite size pieces.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of or to taste of better than bullion vegetable flavor or bullion of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of black beans.
- It’s 1 pinch of or to taste red pepper flakes or cayenne powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large sweet potato peeled and chopped into bite size pieces.
Sweet potato kale soup instructions
- Chop garlic and saute in olive oil in large pot for about 2 minutes.
- Add kale and peeled and chopped sweet potato.
- Add enough water to cover everything.
- Throw in your corn and black beans.
- Drop in your bullion.
- Sprinkle the red pepper flakes and or cayenne pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve say Grace and dig in!!.