Recipe: Delicious Potato, Sausage, Kale Soup
Potato, Sausage, Kale Soup.
You can cook Potato, Sausage, Kale Soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato, Sausage, Kale Soup
- You need 2 large of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of Hot turkey sausage.
- It’s 1 small of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Bacon.
- It’s 6 cup of Kale.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Garlic powder.
Potato, Sausage, Kale Soup instructions
- clean and slice potatoes into thin round slices with skins on. Add to medium sauce pan with water covering all potatoes. Cover and put on medium heat and let cook until tender..
- While potatoes are cooking, cook half package of bacon and set aside when done..
- When bacon is done, drain grease and cook sausage links in same pan. Make sure to brown the sausage while crumbling links into smaller pieces..
- While sausage is cooking, combine chicken broth and cream into crockpot. Set heat on high for a quicker cook time or low for a slower cook time..
- When sausage is done, add to crockpot..
- Cook onions on medium heat – add to crockpot when done..
- Crumble cooked bacon and add to crockpot..
- Drain potatoes and add to crockpot as is. Do not mix, mash, or stir potatoes wile still in the pot!.
- In a large pot, steam kale until tender on medium heat. Drain and add to crockpot..
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste..
- Stir and let simmer. Serve with warm sourdough bread..