BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup.
You can cook BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup
- You need 2-3 of frozen mesquite chicken breast.
- Prepare 16 oz of Vegetable Broth.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can Campbells cream of Chicken soup.
- You need Tbspn of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped Kale.
- You need 2 cups of Sliced Zucchini.
- It’s 2 cups of Sliced Squash.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken bouillon.
BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup step by step
- Boil chicken breast in vegetable broth until soft and choppable approx 15 mins.
- Add Chicken Bouillion, onion, garlic, onion powder, black pepper, and kale. Cook until Kale is soft. 10 mins.
- Add 1 can of cream of chicken soup. Use water to get all of it out by stirring. Cook another 5 to 10 minutes or until cream is completely dissolved..
- Add Sliced Zucchini and Squash lastly. Turn off heat so that the squash and zucchini does not become 'mushy'. The heat from the base will cook it..