Major's kale soup.
You can cook Major's kale soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Major's kale soup
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 medium of green peppers.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh kale.
- You need 15 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of beef bullion cube.
- It’s 48 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 32 oz of water.
Major's kale soup instructions
- chop and sautee first 3 ingredients in soup pot.
- add kale to wilt.
- add diced tomatoes.
- then add water and tomato juice.
- once boiling add Italian seasoning and beef bullion.
- let simmer for at least 2 hours on very low heat.