How to Cook Perfect Sausage and kale soup
Sausage and kale soup.
You can cook Sausage and kale soup using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage and kale soup
- It’s 1 packages of link sausage 8oz.
- You need 1/2 bunch of arugala.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of kale.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Sausage and kale soup step by step
- Cook sausage in medium saucepan, chopping into crumbling pieces..
- Drain grease.
- Roughly chop onion and add to sausage and cook until onions are clear..
- add 4 to 6 cups water or stock. ( I use water).
- Roughly chop arugala and add to pot.
- Roughly chop kale and add to pot.
- Simmer until greens begin to wilt, then add milk.
- This recipe can easily be modified into a vegan one by exchanging sausage for soy replacement or tofu, and the milk can be relaced with almond milk or simply omitted..