Recipe: Appetizing Taco soup
Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- You need 3 lbs (1 lb) of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 3 (4 oz) of cans of chopped chillies.
- You need 3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 of pks taco seasoning.
- It’s 3 of pks ranch seasoning.
- You need 3 (15 oz) of cans hominy undrained.
- Prepare 3 cans of fire rosted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans undrained.
- It’s 5 cups of water.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco soup step by step
- Brown turkey and onion.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and cheese with tortilla chips or saltine crackers on the side.
It was something our family always asked her to make and my. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.